Thursday, May 18, 2006

NOT GUILTY!!!



As you can see from the pic on the left my ma'am took this morning and emailed me, im been incarcerated at the local nick you can see me at the window on the left , i was arrested last night for the supposed illegal imigration of asylum seeking siamese cats and kittens, its not true ive been stitched up! by the local cat mafia lead by the don cat *felix the hat* he has always had it in for me because i wouldnt let him pimp on my patch. Im sat here in my cell with a psycho shrew killing inmate called mad joe metal claws, (also in pic above right) im so despondent i have my head in my paws trying to figure out how to prove my innocence, the food here is awful happy shopper cat food eeeyuk! , no kitty treats , no bacci, or alcohol im already suffering withdrawal symptoms , the cat litter gets changed once every 6 weeks, my bed is scrunched up newspaper wouldnt mind if it was the INDEPENDANT but its the bloody SUN for fecks sake!.. the only thing keeping me going is the fact that i know i have my friends -murphy-scat-henrietta spoons-red-sammy-sindy-baby lafette-cedric the cat flea (god im gonna have to be nice to him twat! and of course my true love creemie, i have that pic of you doing the marking on my wall but felix the hat is doing rude things to it. So hopefully with all your support and rippenhoffes exorbitant services i will be freed ASAP!.....oh woe is me >:0(

16 Comments:

Blogger gypsy noir said...

ok alfie ill bring in your bacci and skins...but dont think im smuggling in your absinth for you, i just havent got the room to hide it...

2:41 PM  
Blogger Sindy said...

Alfie, s'mee sindybin.if you stow away an becum a shipmate an get on over 'ere ter rottingdam, yoo can stay wiv me an mumz till they say yooz in-a-cent...dunno why s'not in a euro...anyways,jes don't bring that flea fing wiv you cos mumz get hissy fitz abart flea fings.
luv an lix
Sindybin

5:03 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Alfie!!

It's me, Lulu...oh, what an awful predicament you're in! Do you have a picture of me to put up on the wall too?? *wink, wink* I hope you call your lawyer and have him free you soon!!

Love and licks,
Lulu

ps: The picture of Mad Joe Metal Claws made the hair on my back stand on end like a Halloween cat! You better stay away from him....he looks crazier than Sammy on the hunt for pigeons....

12:22 AM  
Blogger gypsy noir said...

of course lulu...mad joe likes you too he is drooling over your pic as we speak...its hard to keep away when your banged up in a 12ft by 8ft cell, i think we might come to blows.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Creemore said...

Alfie,
Mon pauvre bebe! I am so sorry you are suffering in your cell and that your roomies are desecrating my little marking pin-up pic. I will post a lovely new picture of me before Mum and Dad leave for the weekend to give you something nice to think of until they release you.

Prison walls cannot keep us apart, mon amour. Be strong, and you will soon be free.

*bisous*

Creemie

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth

3:46 AM  
Blogger gypsy noir said...

oh that cruel dale lounging on the beach when you lot are couped up course now you know how i feel stuck here with mad joe...but your mum does deserve a break after all the trouble we caused...dont fear your alfie is strong i will survive.....henrietta just dont substute you coke for gin dah-ling...oh cant wait to here these killer lyric d/angus..

6:15 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

(posted by Lulu)

Ohhhh...I think I might have nightmares now thiking of that crazy cat looking at my picture!! I hpoe he wouldn't be free from jail and try to find me....or, that'd be ok, if I had a big strong cat to protect me....do you know of anyone who'd be up for that job?

love, Lulu

1:19 AM  
Blogger Chaz said...

Alfie for gods sake!!! I move out for one month and leave you with that Gypsy and look at the depraved lifestyle you've become embroiled in, im filing for legal custody as we speak!!!!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Sindy said...

alfie.....where are yoooooooo. an wot's legal custard? fink i prefer it wikked....
luv an lix sindybin

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sindy said...

ello alf s'mee sindy agin an agin.well dunno wot ter say now but i'se miss yoo an anyways i ope yooz alrite. yor mumz tol me wot legal custard is, like wot yor aunty chaz boots gonna get fer yoo, but me, i likes it betta wen i can steal it. s'even yummier wen s'not ment fer me, sindy hee hee.
luv an lix me

10:30 PM  
Blogger Sindy said...

ps wots dat flea doin there wiv ya, huh? sez yooz suckin up ter him but i fink it's t'other way round. mumz gives me loads a garlic so's they don't cum near me. tee hee they fink i'se sum kinda wop dog an they hold their noses an run orf. 's reeely gud.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Creemore said...

Alfie,
sweetpea, are you okay? I haven't heard from you recently. You're not taking up with an ordinary siamese girlie or gingercat, are you?

Calicos are like redheads, remember that.

*bisous*

Creemie

1:52 AM  
Blogger Creemore said...

Oh babycakes,
don't worry, I never jump. It's just something I pretend to try out to make my mummy exercise her heart a little faster.

Glad you're back in gen pop. Watch the screws, and thanks for defensing my honour.

*tres gros bisous*

Creemie

10:52 PM  
Blogger neilbymouth said...

are you a gay?

12:38 AM  
Blogger Vallypee said...

Fanx fer the missidge Alf...can't wait ter go out an razzle dem trash cans wiv ya xxx luv an lix sindybin

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home